Message delay - apology

  • Katriana
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 9:59 AM
      My apologies for the delay in approving Eridani's message. To prevent
      spam (both professional and accidental) when new people join, all of
      their posts must be approved. I change people to unrestricted posting
      with their first on-topic post (on-topic being defined loosely, but not
      involving selling a product, stock tips, etc.) This usually happens
      within a day of the post.

      I must have missed Eridani's post which should have been approved on
      4/21. Eridani is now set to unrestricted, and again, my apologies.

      katriana
      list owner