A list of the baddies?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 12:08 PM
      Hey. I found out (again) just how ignorant I am at Bellewode and so I'd
      like to be educated.

      Would anyone be kind enough to contribute to a thread detailing (and
      later aggregating), past and present which songs are faux pas, to what
      degree, and some idea of why and how the populace (and the Laurels) have
      handled it.

      Hopefully w/o it degenerating into big disagreement, everyone
      recognizing that there are many different opinions. Actually, I don't
      really have that fear on this list as I would if I were to... say...
      *evil grin* post the same question to the Calon list just to step back
      and watch the fur fly. That's not actually in my nature... I don't think.

      --

      // Merry

      'Merry' Toirdhealbhach Mirywoder Lutre