A new guy... and an idea

  • mateoalanohombrealtopezold
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 7:15 AM
      Hey all! I have meant to join this list long ago and just now got
      around to it.

      I did have an idea that popped in my head for a competition. If we
      could have someone write a piece of music with an identifiable verse
      and chorus of so many beats that was in the sam style of English
      Country, I think you could make a competition out of people creating a
      period possible dance that goes with the music. I think it would be
      something different, would cause people to take a good look at what
      makes a dance period in nature. Thoughts?

      Ermenrich

      p.s. Hope to see all of you this weekend.