Bellewode Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance Symposium Class Schedule

  • Eric Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12 2:34 PM
      Greetings unto all,

      The class schedule for the Bellewode Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance Symposium
      is now up at our website, http://ssmc.truman.edu

      Teachers: please look at the schedule and let me know if I have you at an
      inconvenient time, have your class listed incorrectly, or if I have somehow
      forgotten to put your class on the list- I don't think I missed any, but I'm
      only human.

      Thank you to all who have volunteered to teach and are helping to put this
      event together. I hope to see you all next week!

      In service,

      -Lord Aldheim of Sevenoaks, autocrat

      --
      Between my finger and my thumb
      The squat pen rests.

      -Seamus Heaney

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12 11:08 PM
        Tsire told me on Thursday that she would be teaching a class... Is this
        still so?

        Eric Scott wrote:
        > Greetings unto all,
        >
        > The class schedule for the Bellewode Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance Symposium
        > is now up at our website, http://ssmc.truman.edu
        >
        > Teachers: please look at the schedule and let me know if I have you at an
        > inconvenient time, have your class listed incorrectly, or if I have somehow
        > forgotten to put your class on the list- I don't think I missed any, but I'm
        > only human.
        >
        > Thank you to all who have volunteered to teach and are helping to put this
        > event together. I hope to see you all next week!
        >
        > In service,
        >
        > -Lord Aldheim of Sevenoaks, autocrat

        --

        // Merry