Lilies War

  • Debbie Sullentrup
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
      Greetings one and all,
      I wanted to touch base with everyone as we are getting closer to the deadline to sign up for teaching at Lilies this year. I need to turn in the schedule shortly after the Bellewode Dance Symposium. Please take this opportunity to share your knowledge of medieval dance at Lilies. I know I am excited to learn! Please email me at kell100312@... with what you want to teach and what days you are available. Thanks for everyone who has offered so far! Have a great day. Helena Gewolf

    • Corros Murphy
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2013
        We still need teachers for Lilies War ( or people willing to run an afternoon Ball or 2). I'll take classes from anyone who has a Dance they want to teach, and if you don't know what you want to teach but want to lend your skills, here is the Lilies Grand Ball Set List:

        Set 1
        Carolingian Pavan
        Gracca Amorosso
        New Boe Peep
        Black Nag
        Fulgente Stella (Master Conrad)
        Jenny Pluck Pears
        Heart's Ease
        My Lady Cullen (Rowan)

        Set 2
        Black Alman
        Maltese Bransle
        Lull Me Beyond Thee (Wolfram)
        Rosti Boli Gioioso(Baron Donald)
        Petit Vriens(Rowan)
        Scotch Cap
        Arjeers(Cathus)
        Official Bransle

        Set 3
        Le Bens Distonys
        Gatherring Peasecods
        Contrapasso in Due (Baron Donald)
        Horse's Bransle
        Amorosso(Baron Donald)
        Gelosia (Baron Donald)
        Herald's in Love/Herald's in Lust

        The Deadline for the book is the 10th (wenesday) and I'd prefer to know as soon as possible! Thank you!

        YIS,

        Lord Wolfram Janssen

      • Magdalene von Osnabrueck
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2013
          For those of you who have not seen the dance list for Monday night's Shattered Crystal Ball, the dance set is below. If you are a musician and would like to come play, please send me a private email and I will be happy to share the music.

          YIS, Magdalene von Osnabrueck aka Maggie the Musician

          Set 1:
          1-01 Carolingian Pavan (Geoffrey of Exeter)
          1-02 Petit Riens (Monica Cellio)
          1-03 Upon a Summer�s Day (Marshall Barron)
          1-04 Herald�s in Love (Al Cofrin)
          1-05 Annello (Steven Hendricks)
          1-06 Sellingers� Round (Robert Smith)
          1-07 Black Nag (Stuart & Hendricks)
          1-08 Road to the Isles (sashatee)

          Set 2:
          2-01 Black Alman (Arianna of Wynthrope)
          2-02 Montarde (Steven Hendricks)
          2-03 Amoroso (Steven Hendricks)
          2-04 Official Branles (Christian d'Hiver)
          2-05 Heart's Ease (Aaron Pavao)
          2-06 Rosti Boli (John Chandler)
          2-07 *Jenny Pluck Pears (Robert Stockton)
          2-08 Korobushka (Phaedria)

          Set 3:
          3-01 Maltese Branles (Steven Hendricks)
          3-02 Gelosia (Monica Cellio)
          3-03 New Castle (Steven Hendricks)
          3-04 Gathering Peascods (Steven Hendricks)
          3-05 My Lady Cullen (Steven Hendricks)
          3-06 Salterellas la Regina (David Yardley)
          3-07 John Tallow�s Cannon (Al Cofrin)
          3-08 Horses' Branle (Monica Cellio)

          To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com