RE: [CalontirDance] Terp?

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 27, 2008
      I want to but I'm overcommitted here at home once again. This is just a crappy time of year for me life-wise and I feel like I'll never get to make the trip.

      Tsire

      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comFrom: sauerm@...: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:38:49 -0500Subject: [CalontirDance] Terp?

      Is anyone planning on going to terp this weekend?Conrad[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

    • Katriana
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 28, 2008
        Sauer, Michael F. wrote:

        > Is anyone planning on going to terp this weekend?
        >
        > Conrad

        Got to get Emily off to an ACT training class tomorrow morning. I'm
        hoping when she starts college I'll have more time :-) but right now
        I've got to do the mom thing.