Lilies Classes

  • Ms. Catherine E. Dean, Esq.
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2000
      Conrad--

      Could you tell me what the current classes for Lilies are (and I imagine
      everyone else would be interested in that information as well)? And also what
      you're still looking for? My summer plans are getting less tentative and I
      can
      finally committ to being able to teach. I have a couple ideas, but I'm happy
      fill in wherever needed.

      Katherine

      (by the way, I hope you had a safe and uneventful trip home and have been
      taking
      it easy this week!).

      Cathy Dean Katherine Mercer
      Grinnell College Seneschal, College of NoMountain
      deanc@... Calontir
      http://home.earthlink.net/~lfdean
      Knowledge is Power; Power Corrupts; Study Hard; Be Evil
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4 8:26 AM
        Dancers & Instructors

        Okay so we're down to the wire here on dance instructors for Lilies War.
        I've gotten alot of 'get back to you's so far and it's time to do that. I
        have about 12 hours of class time to fill and need your help. I have one and
        two hour blocks available, love single and team teachers and need responses
        ASAP.

        Times open:
        Monday 1pm, 2pm
        Tuesday 11am, 1pm, 2pm
        Wednesday 11am, 1pm, 2pm
        Thrusday 11am
        Friday 11am
        Saturday 11am, 1pm, 2pm

        If you've told me yes but not a time - now is the time to pick your time
        slot. If you've ever thought about teaching this is the time to try it.

        Thanks everybody

        Mother�s Day is May 9. Make it special with great ideas from the Mother�s
        Day Guide! http://special.msn.com/network/04mothersday.armx
      • Rowan of Three Rivers
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6 9:04 AM
          Tsire - did you get Cathus and/or I down to teach? - Monday works for us
          Rowan
          From: "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@...>
          Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 10:26:09 -0500

          >Dancers & Instructors
          >
          >Okay so we're down to the wire here on dance instructors for Lilies War.
          >I've gotten alot of 'get back to you's so far and it's time to do that. I
          >have about 12 hours of class time to fill and need your help. I have one and
          >two hour blocks available, love single and team teachers and need responses
          >ASAP.
          >
          >Times open:
          >Monday 1pm, 2pm
          >Tuesday 11am, 1pm, 2pm
          >Wednesday 11am, 1pm, 2pm
          >Thrusday 11am
          >Friday 11am
          >Saturday 11am, 1pm, 2pm
          >
          >If you've told me yes but not a time - now is the time to pick your time
          >slot. If you've ever thought about teaching this is the time to try it.
          >
          >Thanks everybody
          >Tsire

          Lady Rowan Houndskeeper