Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies War!

  • Rowan
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 26 3:56 PM
      OK
      We have the following classes for you to add the the Lillies RUSH dance
      schedule.
      Lady Arina will teach English Country for 3 Couples (Black Nag, Jenny Pluck
      Pears, Grimstock)
      HL Cathus will teach New English Country
      HL Cathus will teach Bassa
      HL Rowan will teach English Country Square Dancing (Hearts Ease, Ruffty Tuffty, Hyde Park)
      HL Rowan will teach Lilies Ball Review (on Wed)
      HL Rowan will teach The Odd Italians (Italian dances with odd numbers or gender disparity in
      the dancers)

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper

      From: Debbie Sullentrup <kell100312@...>

      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com

      Cc: pretzelbear@...

      Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:13:02 -0700 (PDT)

      Subject: Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies War!

      Greetings Rowan and the dancers of Calontir!

      I wanted to apologize for my tardiness in responding. We could
      still use everyone to teach everything. The only claimed classes are
      Cascarde class and a Balli class one on Thursday morning and one on Friday.
      I have a class in mind for English country dance, but i will need to see if
      I can borrow the teacher as his services might be consumed for much of war.
      Right now, the classes are set up to be one hour blocks, but don't see any
      problems making classes longer as need be. Just let me know what you want
      to see, when and how long so that I can get it into the schedule.

      We also need review classes on Wednesday for the Ball. The dance
      list is:

      Carolingian PavanMy Lady CullenAnelloVillane llaHeralds in LoveBlack
      AlmanGracca AmorosaHeart' s EaseHyde ParkPetit VriensBlack NagSellinger' s
      RoundRoad to the IslesRosti Boli GioiosoPicking of SticksKorabushka
      Saturday Night Sunday Morn

      Confesse

      Please feel free to let me know what you want to teach, as well as what
      you would like to see taught. I am really excited about Liles! My goal is
      to have the dance schedule set by the ball at the Dance Symposioum the in
      Bellewode (19th of April) as the information needs to go to RUSH soon after
      that weekend.

      Thanks to all!

      Helena Gewolf.

      Rowan <rowan@...> wrote:

      Ok. I'm starting to get my act together for Lilies.

      How long and when are each of your 3 slots per day for dance classes? I'm

      assuming 1&1/2 - 2 hours, since RUSH classes are running 9-noon and 1-5, and

      in the past we have gotten 4-5 1hr slots. I think 11/2hr slots would be

      great cause it ensures that everyone gets to learn - not just review - the

      dances.

      Do we have the permanent pavillion for dance classes again? Have you

      sceduled it with both RUSH and the scedulear. I'm asking cause once of the

      other lists I'm on mentioned a roundtable/potluck at the permant pavillion

      starting at 3pm on Tuesday.

      Sign both me and Cathus up for teaching, we can teach nearly anything. How

      is your dance classes list coming? What else do you need? When and what do

      you need taught? Since the ball is Wed I assume you want classes before Wed

      to concentrate on dances in the ball.

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper

      From: Debbie Sullentrup <kell100312@...>

      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 19:23:45 -0800 (PST)

      Subject: [CalontirDance] Lilies War!

      Greetings Dancers of Calontir!

      Tsire asked me I wouldn't mind compiling a list of dance classes for

      this years Lilies. Therefore, I need volunteers that are A) going to be at

      war this years, B) willing to teach and C) have ideas for classes they want

      to see (as I am far from an expert in the field of dance). Please let me

      know what you are excited in teaching and wanting to participate in. I

      can't wait to take the classes! Thanks. Helena Gewolf.

      Individual Email | Traditional

      (Yahoo! ID required)

      mailto:CalontirDance-digest@yahoogroups.com

      mailto:CalontirDance-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ [http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/%5d
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 27 2:38 PM
        Is anyone planning on going to terp this weekend?

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 27 3:10 PM
          I want to but I'm overcommitted here at home once again. This is just a crappy time of year for me life-wise and I feel like I'll never get to make the trip.

          Tsire

          To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comFrom: sauerm@...: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:38:49 -0500Subject: [CalontirDance] Terp?

          Is anyone planning on going to terp this weekend?Conrad[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

        • Katriana
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 28 9:22 PM
            Sauer, Michael F. wrote:

            > Is anyone planning on going to terp this weekend?
            >
            > Conrad

            Got to get Emily off to an ACT training class tomorrow morning. I'm
            hoping when she starts college I'll have more time :-) but right now
            I've got to do the mom thing.