Lilies music

  • Katriana
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 10:10 PM
      OK, I found sheet music for Angus Reel. If people are going to want to do
      this, others (Conna, are you listening) had better get this down. I'll try,
      but scottish tunes make my brain and fingers hurt.

      I was going to attach it as a file, but thought better of it. If people
      want a copy, email me and I'll send it privately. Right now it's a
      noteworthy composer file

      http://www.noteworthycomposer.com

      You can get a free player or the whole program at that site.

      katriana
      It's late, we're leaving in 4 hours for RUSH and I'm typing stuff in the
      computer...