RE: [CalontirDance] Dance Symposium!!!

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 11, 2008
      In reality guys the ball in years past has been created on site either within a 'building a better ball' type class or during the dinner break. This has to do with the dance mistress (me) being rather overwhelmed this time of year. I also think it helps to see the method behind my madness now and then and I choose the symposium to show people how I do this.

      This year I believe that I challenged some locals to come up with and run the ball this If the planners have questions I'd be happy to help.

      Bellewode! It's in your court! Your event is 68 days away and the requests for your set list have begun.

      Ready? Set? Go!