RE: [CalontirDance] Dance Symposium!!!

  • Chris Lewis
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 11, 2008
      In years past, the gang in Bellewode were kind enough to let whomever on
      this list wanted to have part in the building of the dance list, create it -
      so being on this list, if things go as they have in the past, you will see
      the list before it is published.

      Also, the classes tend to have some classes that will teach dances used for
      the Ball.

      _____

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 11, 2008
        In reality guys the ball in years past has been created on site either within a 'building a better ball' type class or during the dinner break. This has to do with the dance mistress (me) being rather overwhelmed this time of year. I also think it helps to see the method behind my madness now and then and I choose the symposium to show people how I do this.

        This year I believe that I challenged some locals to come up with and run the ball this If the planners have questions I'd be happy to help.

        Bellewode! It's in your court! Your event is 68 days away and the requests for your set list have begun.

        Ready? Set? Go!