Set List for Coronation/Lilies

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 11, 2008
      Hey folks. Her Highness is keen to have dancing at Her Coronation. Hooray. Here's the set list she has chosen. Please come participate in Her Ascension to Queen of Calontir.

      Carolingian PavanMy Lady CullenAnelloVillanellaHeralds in LoveBlack AlmanGracca AmorosaHeart's EaseHyde ParkPetit VriensBlack NagSellinger's RoundRoad to the IslesRosti Boli GioiosoPicking of SticksKorabushka

      Take the same set list and add these two dances:
      Saturday Night Sunday Morn
      Confesse
      and you have the set list for Lilies.

      Happy practicing!

    • Chris Lewis
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 11, 2008
        In years past, the gang in Bellewode were kind enough to let whomever on
        this list wanted to have part in the building of the dance list, create it -
        so being on this list, if things go as they have in the past, you will see
        the list before it is published.

        Also, the classes tend to have some classes that will teach dances used for
        the Ball.

        _____

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 11, 2008
          In reality guys the ball in years past has been created on site either within a 'building a better ball' type class or during the dinner break. This has to do with the dance mistress (me) being rather overwhelmed this time of year. I also think it helps to see the method behind my madness now and then and I choose the symposium to show people how I do this.

          This year I believe that I challenged some locals to come up with and run the ball this If the planners have questions I'd be happy to help.

          Bellewode! It's in your court! Your event is 68 days away and the requests for your set list have begun.

          Ready? Set? Go!