Spring event in Grimfells

  • Paul A. Byers
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2007
      April 18-20 Grimfells will be hosting March Warden. There will be an
      all day music pit in a covered stage. So if you want to come dance
      to our playing or you want to come and play with us all day make a
      note on your calender now.

      All musicians who don't want to camp there will be room at WrenHaven
      and probably Beven's.

      Merry, here is another chance to play with lots of neat folks.

      Pav