Lost Avatar/Cofrin book at Crown...

  • 'Merry' Tirloghe Mirywoder Lutre
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2007
      Greetings. Did anyone happen to pick up or have any idea what might
      have happened to the Cofrin book that I bought a few days before crown
      and somehow made it home without? It's this book here:
      http://www.istanpitta.com/i_025.htm

      Thanks. I'm rather badly distressed about it.

      --

      // Merry

      'Merry' Tirloghe Mirywoder Lutre - Shire of Standing Stones
      Formerly known as: Philippe Sebastian LeLutre