Re: [CalontirDance] Music pit at crown?

  • 'Merry' Tirloghe Mirywoder Lutre
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
      I second the question and make it a request. I'll be there with all my
      kit with music as my primary desire. Plus... I'd LOVE to talk to YOU
      about your rebec if you're willing.

      Cheers

      // Merry

      Paul A. Byers wrote:
      > Will there be a music pit at Crown?
      >
      > Pav

      // Merry

      ----------
      "Merry" Tirloghe Mirywoder Lutre
      Shire of Standing Stones, University of Missouri at Columbia
      Formerly known as Philippe Sebastian LeLutre
      Mundanely known as Christian M. Cepel

    • mightypav@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
        At 05:51 PM 11/1/2007, you wrote:
        >I second the question and make it a request. I'll be there with all my
        >kit with music as my primary desire. Plus... I'd LOVE to talk to YOU
        >about your rebec if you're willing.
        >Cheers

        I'll be there with my rebec and a little music. Be aware, I am a second
        fiddle/support player. But a large and violent second fiddle/support
        player. :)

        If there is not a pit I will just find a spot and sit, looking hopeful.

        Pav