Music pit at crown?

  • Paul A. Byers
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
      Will there be a music pit at Crown?

      Pav
    • 'Merry' Tirloghe Mirywoder Lutre
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
        I second the question and make it a request. I'll be there with all my
        kit with music as my primary desire. Plus... I'd LOVE to talk to YOU
        about your rebec if you're willing.

        Cheers

        // Merry

        Paul A. Byers wrote:
        > Will there be a music pit at Crown?
        >
        > Pav

        // Merry

        ----------
        "Merry" Tirloghe Mirywoder Lutre
        Shire of Standing Stones, University of Missouri at Columbia
        Formerly known as Philippe Sebastian LeLutre
        Mundanely known as Christian M. Cepel

      • mightypav@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
          At 05:51 PM 11/1/2007, you wrote:
          >I second the question and make it a request. I'll be there with all my
          >kit with music as my primary desire. Plus... I'd LOVE to talk to YOU
          >about your rebec if you're willing.
          >Cheers

          I'll be there with my rebec and a little music. Be aware, I am a second
          fiddle/support player. But a large and violent second fiddle/support
          player. :)

          If there is not a pit I will just find a spot and sit, looking hopeful.

          Pav