RE: [CalontirDance] more music for lilies

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 1:21 PM

      > OK, here's what I'm down to:
      >
      > Problems:
      > Need to decide what music:
      > Il Piantone
      > L'Escargot
      > Whirligig - actually just need to work out how the music
      > fits, I've got music.
      > Need to pick a version:
      > Gathering Peascods
      > Horses
      > Rostiboloi
      > Rufty Tufty
      > Need music (or a recording I can transcribe)
      > Angus Reel
      > Ivy Allemande
      > Mannschaft
      > Metiritza

      I wouldn't worry about meteritza, its low on my list
      and I've never seen it done to live music - probably not
      worth much time looking for it.

      I'm pretty sure Angus Reel can be done to any 8 scottish music,
      we can figure out the timing tomorrow.

      Conrad
    • firedragin@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 6:28 PM
        heres a site some might find interesting. it has lots of downloadable dance
        music on it.

        http://ieee.uwaterloo.ca/praetzel/mp3-cd/

        ---sam