Fwd: Calling all Musicians

  • Julian Ó Néill
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2007
      This may be of interest to any musicians attending Courtly Love in
      September.

      -Julian

      ==== Forwarded message from selene1090@...: ====

      Calling all Musicians

      ?

      There will be a short ball (two sets of 5 or 6 dances) fallowing feast
      at Gryphon/Mammoth event and wile
      we can use Musicians in a box (aka CD player) it would be great to have
      live dance music. So if you would
      like, and are able to play for us at Courtly Love please e-mail me off
      list so I can see if we have enough people
      and can get input on dance selection.

      ?

      In Service

      Azenari

      P.S if you know of other Musicians not in the barony who
      might be coming to this kingdom level event please FW this e-mail on to
      them!

      ? my e-mail is Selene1090@...