Lilies thank you

  • connacarol
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18 6:58 PM
      Thanks to all the musicians who came to Lilies and played in the music
      pits. I had a terrific time playing with you all this year. Special
      thanks to the hearty brave souls who were up to the challenge of the
      jamfests organized by Micha of Wolgemut in the Broken Harp.

      The dance party on Monday night sponsored by our dear friends in the
      Barony of Shattered Crystal was a whole lot of fun. I know it's a
      tremendous amount of work from our Midrealm friends, but I had a great
      time, and I was really pleased with the turnout.

      Thank you to Lady Neathery, who organized this year's pilgrimage on
      Tuesday afternoon. I thought it was a lot of fun, especially the
      encore performance at Ellien's laureling vigil Wednesday night by
      candlelight. I received lots of positive comments about it.

      And a heartfelt thank you to our dancing Midrealm friends Philippe and
      Shannon, who graciously stepped forward to make sure that we had a
      Liles Ball this year. It would have never happened without you, and I
      am deeply in your debt. You have my deepest regard.

      Love,
      Conna
    • Rowan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19 5:46 AM
        Sigh,
        It sounds like you all had alot of fun and I'm glad the dance and ball stuff
        went well. Especially since so many of the dance teachers had real life
        meltdowns and couldn't make it this year (I counted up six of us that were
        not going or only making only a small part of Lilies this year).
        Thankyou to all who were involved in keeping dance going without us pushing
        from behind ;)
        Thanyou Thank you THANKYOU

        HL Rowan Houndskeeper