Re: [CalontirDance] Pilgrimage at Lilies War!!!

  • christina tracy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23 10:55 AM
      Hello Lady Neathery
      I would like to join you. It would please me if you
      would send me the file of music so I can join in on
      the Pilgramage.
      Domenica

      --- Lady Neathery of Safita <nfuller@...> wrote:

      > Travelers to the Lilies War!!!!
      > Musicians.. Singers.... Banner Carriers!!!Join the
      > Pilgrimage!!!
      >
      > Harkin to the glad sounds of Music and Singing!!
      > Come join the pilgrims
      > of Our Lady Shepherdess of Calontir as we process
      > through the Lilies
      > site.
      >
      > We will gather at the Musicians Tent on the
      > Battlefield -Tuesday at 3 pm.
      >
      > There will be also be practice for the music...
      > check your RUSH
      > schedule!!!!
      >

      > Email me for a PDF of the music!!!!
      > nfuller@...
      >
      > Your pilgrimage Cruise Ship Director,
      > Lady Neathery of Safita

      What is God's design for marriage? I believe that God hates divorce and we as women should do all we can toward standing for our marriage. This is a group that through prayer and support from each other we will grow together as God would have us to do.

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.