Pilgrimage at Lilies War!!!

  • Lady Neathery of Safita
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2007
      Travelers to the Lilies War!!!!
      Musicians.. Singers.... Banner Carriers!!!Join the Pilgrimage!!!

      Harkin to the glad sounds of Music and Singing!! Come join the pilgrims
      of Our Lady Shepherdess of Calontir as we process through the Lilies
      site.

      We will gather at the Musicians Tent on the Battlefield -Tuesday at 3 pm.

      There will be also be practice for the music... check your RUSH
      schedule!!!!

      Email me for a PDF of the music!!!! nfuller@...

      Your pilgrimage Cruise Ship Director,
      Lady Neathery of Safita
    • christina tracy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23, 2007
        Hello Lady Neathery
        I would like to join you. It would please me if you
        would send me the file of music so I can join in on
        the Pilgramage.
        Domenica

        --- Lady Neathery of Safita <nfuller@...> wrote:

        > Travelers to the Lilies War!!!!
        > Musicians.. Singers.... Banner Carriers!!!Join the
        > Pilgrimage!!!
        >
        > Harkin to the glad sounds of Music and Singing!!
        > Come join the pilgrims
        > of Our Lady Shepherdess of Calontir as we process
        > through the Lilies
        > site.
        >
        > We will gather at the Musicians Tent on the
        > Battlefield -Tuesday at 3 pm.
        >
        > There will be also be practice for the music...
        > check your RUSH
        > schedule!!!!
        >

        > Email me for a PDF of the music!!!!
        > nfuller@...
        >
        > Your pilgrimage Cruise Ship Director,
        > Lady Neathery of Safita

        What is God's design for marriage? I believe that God hates divorce and we as women should do all we can toward standing for our marriage. This is a group that through prayer and support from each other we will grow together as God would have us to do.

        ____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.