RE: [CalontirDance] Bellewode thanks

  • Aldheim of Seven Oaks
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2007
      As an addendum to that, I would like to remind you that Aldheim is a Happy Sprite.

      *wishes he had a cookie*

      -Aldheim

      Tsire Tuzevo <tsire@...> wrote:
      A hearty Hear Hear to that!
      This event is always attended by such enthusiastic fun people.
      The dancing was joyous, and the attendants astounded me with their glee, energy, and willingness to just give dancing a shot. The music was amazing, engaging and well played.
      As usual, I left this event with renewed energy for dance.

      If you see one of the happy sprites that inhabit Bellewode soon, I encourage you to give him or her a hug and a cookie!