Bellewode Website Updated

  • Aldheim of Seven Oaks
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 5:53 PM
      Hey all,

      Ermenrich and I have updated the website again for the Bellewode Symposium; this SHOULD be the last update. However, if you woke up this morning saying to yourself "If I don't run this class now, I'll never be able to face myself in the morning!", then please feel free to email me a class idea. We have a few open slots left.

      TEACHERS- please look for your classes, just in case we got something wrong, and let us know. Obviously, we'd prefer to find out about our screw-ups now rather than Saturday. :-)

      If you have any questions, please let me know, and I'll see you Saturday!

      In service,
      -Lord Aldheim of Seven Oaks, College of Bellewode