Coronation thanks

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2007
      Thank you to all the musicians who came out to play at Coronation,
      serenading Caillin in her Rose ceremony. And special thanks to HL Ailsa, for
      arranging the space and herding us into place.

      The weather couldn't have been lovelier. And the turnout was great. Special
      thanks to Emily (Katriana's daughter) who helped wrangle the music stands
      when the wind blew them over. And to HE Xorazne, who provided many seats for
      us.

      And a big hearty Calontir welcome to Elysse (I'm sorry, I'm sure I'm
      butchering the spelling--pronounced ee-lace), who just moved to the Oakheart
      area from the Outlands. This was her first Calontir event, and I'm glad she
      came by to play with us.

      I can hardly wait for the next event with an open pit! Yeah music!

      Conna
    • Aldheim of Seven Oaks
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2007
        Greetings unto all,

        The final class list for the Bellewode Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance
        Symposium has been posted on the College of Bellewode's website,
        http://ssmc. truman.edu. We are greatly looking forward to seeing as
        many of you there as possible!

        Also, thanks once again to those who have volunteered to teach
        classes; it is truly appreciated.

        See you tomorrow!

        In service,

        -Lord Aldheim of Seven Oaks, autocrat