Coronation

  • Paul A. Byers
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2007
      I will not be at Coronation this weekend. The Peoples Republic of
      Fayetteville has let me know it's will and I must submit. I am sorry
      I will miss you all and was looking very forward to seeing many of you.

      Pav
    • Kat Pogatshnik
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2012
        I'll be at Coronation and can join in on the dancing and playing
        instruments for dances. :)

        ~Alessandra

      • Kat Pogatshnik
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 18, 2012
          I feel like dancing! would anyone be willing to dance Gracca Amorosa with
          me during this dance presentation at Coronation? I also think Heart's Ease
          would be a good show piece that people are already comfortable with :)

          ~Alessandra *
          *