Invitation to Dance

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2007
      Hey FolksSpring has sprung and it's time to dance! Saltare is but the beginning of the 2007 Spring/Summer Dance Rush. Check out these other events coming your way soon.

      March 31st
      Terpsichore at the Tower
      http://www.northshield.org/events/calentry.php?ID=311
      A large, fantastic dance event. This is where the tiny giant book of dance steps comes from and this event usually features classes at the forefront of current research in dance. These people travel and show up everywhere, return the favor if you can and you'll be well rewarded.

      April 7th
      3rd Annual Dance and Scribal Symposium at Bellewode (Kirksville, MO)
      http://ssmc.truman.edu/
      This charming event is gaining steam and is a full dancing & scribal activities with an evening ball and just so much happy fun you can hardly stand it. I'll be there and would love to see you make the trip.

      April 14th
      A Carnival in Venice
      http://www.grimfells.net/events.html
      A Venetian carnival event from our friends in Southern Calontir promise much fun and excitement. It's a challenge course type event! Come on, put together a team and show us what you've got. Okay so it's not a dance event but having a dancer on your team will be essential to winning.

      April 28th
      http://www.northshield.org/events/calentry.php?ID=300
      Northshiled Dance Seminar
      Wow - it's Saltare of the wild frozen North!

      June 8-17
      Lilies War
      http://www.lilieswarxxi.org/
      A full out War with lots going on including a full dance track and several evening dance events. Come on out and play!

      June 28-July1st
      Known World Dance Symposium
      http://www.peterdur.us/kwds2007/
      Seattle - Dance - Summer - Oh just go already! :)

      I hope to see you at a dance event soon!
      HL Tsire Tuzevo, Dance Monkey of Calontir
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2007
        >April 14th
        >A Carnival in Venice
        >http://www.grimfells.net/events.html
        >A Venetian carnival event from our friends in Southern Calontir
        >promise much fun and excitement. It's a challenge course type event!
        >Come on, put together a team and show us what you've got. Okay so
        >it's not a dance event but having a dancer on your team will be
        >essential to winning.

        Not a dance event, mostly. One of the stations is a station where
        your team must dance a certain dance. Live music will be preformed by
        the Grimfells Music Esemble. (with help of our friends I hope!)

        Pav