Music Pit at Coronation

  • Doug & Donna Winters
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17 6:51 AM
      I have contacted the Event Stewards for Coronation and have been assured
      that there will be a musicians pit at Coronation for us. There will be more
      details to follow in the future after I have a telephone conversation with
      her. Do you have any requests? I would like to have enough space for dancers
      if it is at all possible. What would you like?
      ~Ailsa~
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18 7:41 PM
        This is fabulous news. I will not be there but what I would like to see is someone step up and offer to organize and lead dancing for this. Space to dance is one thing, but someone there to say 'hey let's dance' and 'let's dance this, why yes I have the steps right here, ...lozenge...etc, would make it more readily actually happen. This is a great, relaxed and informal way to start leading dance snd to invite people to dance. We are blessed with friendly, talented, willing, and relaxed musicians...if you travel to dance, you'll know this for the rare wonder that it is. So come on dance enthusiasts, take advantage of Calontir's vast national resources and make it happen at Coronation.

        Turn Turn Kick Turn, Turn Turn Kick Turn, One Two Three Kick Turn....
        Tsire

        To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com; Calontir_Camerata@yahoogroups.comFrom: ddwinters@...: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:51:47 -0500Subject: [CalontirDance] Music Pit at Coronation