Re: Duchess Rondallynn's Pavanne

  • estrill13
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 16 12:50 PM
      Duchess Rondallynn's Pavanne is done to Mannheim Steamrollers's tune
      Toot-a-Loot (track 12, I believe) on Fresh Aire II (2). As for the
      dance itself, from what I remember being told, it's a mish-mash of
      favorite steps from favorite dances of one Duchess Rondallynn. There's
      the three-point spins from Korobushka; the wrist tapping from
      Jouyessance Vous Donnerai; and various pavan & galliard bits
      connecting it all together.

      HL Estrill Swet
      Province of Mooneschadowe
      dance instructor / lurker