RE: [CalontirDance] Bellewode Symposium Dance List

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15 9:05 AM
      All right folks - you heard the autocrat - it's time to step up and teach a class. Challenge yourself. You can do it.
      This is a friendly low-key event. It is a perfect place to begin teaching and take a chance. Aisha used it last year as a warm up for classes she would teach at Lilies war. What a great example she has set!
      I challenge all of you who have never taught, rarely taught or always teach one thing to do something new and take a leap.
      We need your help to make dancing in Calontir thrive.

    • Chris Lewis
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15 3:25 PM
        And the wonderful thing about this event is, that the Autocrat will compile
        the class lists, and will attempt to design a few tracks. However, the
        dancers have the complete and final say in the order of the classes, because
        we like it that way :)

        -Roberto (Yeah, I'm a pusher)