Bellewode Symposium Dance List

  • Aldheim of Seven Oaks
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2007
      Hello all,

      We're still looking for dance classes for the Bellewode Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance Symposium on April 7th. Here's what our ball's dance list may look like:

      1
      1 Black Alman
      2 Gathering Peascods
      3 Contrapasso in Due
      4 Confesse
      5 Villanella
      6 Heralds in Love
      2
      1 Official Bransle
      2 Picking of Sticks
      3 Ly Bens Dystonis
      4 Gracca Amorosa
      5 Heart's Ease
      6 Petit Riense
      3
      1 Dargason
      2 Anello
      3 Chestnut
      4 Bizzaria D'Amore
      5 Hyde Park
      6 Saturday Night Sunday Morn

      There may be some juggling around in there, but that's probably a good idea of what the ball will be like. With that said, we currently have "Inns of Court" and "More English Country" confirmed for the symposium, but no other confirmed dance classes. If anybody would like to teach, please send me a line!

      In service,
      -Aldheim of Seven Oaks

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2007
        All right folks - you heard the autocrat - it's time to step up and teach a class. Challenge yourself. You can do it.
        This is a friendly low-key event. It is a perfect place to begin teaching and take a chance. Aisha used it last year as a warm up for classes she would teach at Lilies war. What a great example she has set!
        I challenge all of you who have never taught, rarely taught or always teach one thing to do something new and take a leap.
        We need your help to make dancing in Calontir thrive.

      • Chris Lewis
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15, 2007
          And the wonderful thing about this event is, that the Autocrat will compile
          the class lists, and will attempt to design a few tracks. However, the
          dancers have the complete and final say in the order of the classes, because
          we like it that way :)

          -Roberto (Yeah, I'm a pusher)