RE: [CalontirDance] Coranation

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 12 2:36 PM
      OOOOH I so badly want that to happen but I have to work that weekend. Bum-o-ramma.
      Someone else please oh please pick this up and run with it. I really love the idea of music and dance being associated with Coronation and Crown like it is in some other kingdoms.

      Tsire

      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comFrom: mightypav@...: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:33:46 -0500Subject: [CalontirDance] Coranation

      Is anyone planning a music pit or ball at Coronation?Pav

    • Doug & Donna Winters
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 13 3:38 PM
        I am all over it, your Ladyship. :-)
        ~Ailsa~