RE: [CalontirDance] Coranation

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 12 2:36 PM
      OOOOH I so badly want that to happen but I have to work that weekend. Bum-o-ramma.
      Someone else please oh please pick this up and run with it. I really love the idea of music and dance being associated with Coronation and Crown like it is in some other kingdoms.

      Tsire

      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comFrom: mightypav@...: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:33:46 -0500Subject: [CalontirDance] Coranation

      Is anyone planning a music pit or ball at Coronation?Pav

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 12 3:50 PM
        >My preferences would be to be placed near the days
        >activities but out of the way enough so that we do don't interfere with the
        >days activities. It would be even better if there would be enough room for
        >folks to dance if they want to. What are your thoughts?
        >~Ailsa~

        I'm fer it, Ain't agan it, cotton to it.

        Let the list know what the event steward says.

        Pav
      • Doug & Donna Winters
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 13 3:38 PM
          I am all over it, your Ladyship. :-)