RE: [CalontirDance] Coranation

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 12, 2007
      OOOOH I so badly want that to happen but I have to work that weekend. Bum-o-ramma.
      Someone else please oh please pick this up and run with it. I really love the idea of music and dance being associated with Coronation and Crown like it is in some other kingdoms.

      Tsire

      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comFrom: mightypav@...: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:33:46 -0500Subject: [CalontirDance] Coranation

      Is anyone planning a music pit or ball at Coronation?Pav

    • Doug & Donna Winters
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 12, 2007
        I am glad you mentioned this. I will be at Coronation with my recorders, and
        my drum and tambourine and music. I would love to have a music pit;
        especially a designated music pit where the musicians can feel safe about
        their instruments. This thought comes from the incident at Chieftains where
        a child accidentally ....shall we say...."nudged" ...Her Grace's expensive
        Cello with his foot. I would be willing to contact the event steward to see
        if this is possible. My preferences would be to be placed near the days
        activities but out of the way enough so that we do don't interfere with the
        days activities. It would be even better if there would be enough room for
        folks to dance if they want to. What are your thoughts?
        ~Ailsa~

      • mightypav@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 12, 2007
          >My preferences would be to be placed near the days
          >activities but out of the way enough so that we do don't interfere with the
          >days activities. It would be even better if there would be enough room for
          >folks to dance if they want to. What are your thoughts?
          >~Ailsa~

          I'm fer it, Ain't agan it, cotton to it.

          Let the list know what the event steward says.

          Pav
        • Doug & Donna Winters
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 13, 2007
            I am all over it, your Ladyship. :-)