Re: Trying to contact Lady Phaedria

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2007
      No, nothing special about the arrangement I picked. It has a simplified
      melody line, which can sometimes be a Good Thing at Crystal Ball. But
      frankly, I try to avoid playing it as much as possible. You¹ll note that the
      set also includes Petit Riens, which is how the dance mistress appeases me.
      ;)

      And I¹m betting Lilies XIV was the last time we played it at a Lilies Ball.
      Anybody know? We mostly don¹t do it in Calontir much anymore.

      I¹m trying to track down a friend who¹s a friend of Phaedra¹s. I¹ll let you
      know if I have any luck.

      Conna