name change

  • Katriana
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3 7:28 PM
      BTW, Onelist merged with eGroups a while ago. They just got done merging
      the sites over Coronation weekend. You can keep using the onelist.com
      address, there will be a redirect for the foreseeable future, but the
      address is now CalontirDance@egroups.com.

      katriana
    • Katriana
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5 11:12 AM
        Hellooo!!!!

        Anybody there?

        Is ANYBODY else going to RUSH this weekend?

        Not that I mind teaching dance for 5-6 hours straight in the afternoon
        (after teaching in the morning) but I have to read scripture on Sunday on
        local television!

        And I usually get a pretty good turnout for dance classes in that area.