RUSH

  • Katriana
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3 7:24 PM
      Well, this weekend is RUSH in SW Missouri. Is anyone else going that can
      teach? I'd like to get the afternoon classes lined out.

      katriana
    • Katriana
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3 7:28 PM
        BTW, Onelist merged with eGroups a while ago. They just got done merging
        the sites over Coronation weekend. You can keep using the onelist.com
        address, there will be a redirect for the foreseeable future, but the
        address is now CalontirDance@egroups.com.

        katriana
      • Katriana
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5 11:12 AM
          Hellooo!!!!

          Anybody there?

          Is ANYBODY else going to RUSH this weekend?

          Not that I mind teaching dance for 5-6 hours straight in the afternoon
          (after teaching in the morning) but I have to read scripture on Sunday on
          local television!

          And I usually get a pretty good turnout for dance classes in that area.