Bellewode Symposium

  • Roberto Carlos Dominguez
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 19, 2007
      Hello all! Sorry I've been offlist for the past few weeks.

      Once again, the College of Bellewode is holding its Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance Symposium, and we are still looking for dance classes. If you'd like to teach a dance class, please send me an email at bellewode_dance@... and we'll add you to the class schedule.

      Our website should be up in a matter of minutes at http://ssmc.truman.edu Just follow the links on the page and you'll see what classes we have right now (which for dance is admittedly not much at the moment.) If you sent me a class and it's not on the list, please send it again; I think I found everything that was confirmed, but I could be wrong.

      Thanks, and if you have any questions, please send me an email!

      In service,

      -Aldheim of Seven Oaks, Autocrat

    • Nathanael Dollar
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 22, 2009
        Would Cascarde and Buffens be two different classes or one class
        together?
        I would be more than happy to have you teach Dance Jeopardy, but only
        if you would like to teach it.
        Thank you,
        Ewen of Bellewode

        Tsire Tuzevo wrote:

        >hey there Bellwode organizers
        >Sorry for the delay in responding but I would be willing to teach
        Cascarde (16th C. italian) and Buffens. I can be pursuaded to resurect
        Dance Jeopardy if there is interest in it. Is there anything else you
        feel you are missing?

        >Tsire

      • Matt Lagemann
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
          Unto the Dancers of Calontir and the musicians that make us so happy:

          Dancy, Dancy! (I will assume you all answered with a Boing, Boing!). The Bellewode Symposium is now less then two months away! I know what you are saying, "Ermenrich, that is still ages from now! I have time to plan my class and get back to you later." Remember folks that the Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanzaa/INSERT OTHER DECEMBER FESTIVITIES HERE is fast approaching. Combine that with a Crown Tournament and Queen's Prize in January, and you have a busy two months ahead of you. Please be thinking about what class you might want to teach at the symposium.

          Have you learned a new dance lately that you want to share? Teach a class! I have heard rumors of something called Heralds in Lust, and I hope someone is planning on teaching it! If you also want to see something danced at the Bellewode Ball, email your suggestions.

          If you have any questions, please contact me at mlagemann@.../<mailto:mlagemann@.../>

          In Service,
          Ermenrich

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2009
            I'll be there. I'd like to teach a 2 hour Tesara class. It's a dance for 10 people with ribbons! Whee!
            I'll also happily do a Cascarde class and/or a Balli class.

            Tsire

            To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 10, 2009
              Not sure how publicly available this is (it's on facebook)

              Heralds in Lust from Crystal Ball 2009
              http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/video/?of=1925563

              The pattern can be expanded further too ...

              Conrad
            • Rowan
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 20, 2009
                Add to your class list -
                Ly Azenari teaching English Country for the Masses (4 or more couples)
                HL Cathus teaching Yet More New English Country
                HLy Rowan teaching English Country Progressions

                We can also each teach a second class if you like - Italian, EC, GOOP,
                beginner or whatever you want/need

                HL Rowan Houndskeeper

                From: Matt Lagemann <mlagemann@...>

                To: "CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com" <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>

[...]