RE: [Probable SPAM] RE: [CalontirDance] Recorded music?

  • Bill Morris
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 14, 2007
      Since someone mentioned Avatar recently...

      Has he ever released any danceable music?

      A while back he was considering it. However I moved out of Ansteorra and
      never heard whether it happened.

      I've even seen a CD with him playing, but it wasn't dance music.

      Mableth
    • mightypav@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 18, 2007
        >I like Music Subterranea! Conrad, how¹s the Dragon Scale CD? I haven¹t heard
        >it.
        ><http://www.dragonscaleconsort.com/CD%20Page.htm>http://www.dragonscaleconsort.com/CD%20Page.htm
        >Conna

        I like it alot. Got it as a gift. We, Grimfells Music Ensemble, play it
        now and again to get ideas on speed of the pieces.

        Pav