RE: [Probable SPAM] RE: [CalontirDance] Recorded music?

  • Bill Morris
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 14 5:09 PM
      Since someone mentioned Avatar recently...

      Has he ever released any danceable music?

      A while back he was considering it. However I moved out of Ansteorra and
      never heard whether it happened.

      I've even seen a CD with him playing, but it wasn't dance music.

      Mableth
    • Rowan
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 15 5:42 AM
        >>I like Music Subterranea! Conrad, how¹s the Dragon Scale CD? I haven¹t
        heard
        it. http://www.dragonscaleconsort.com/CD%20Page.htm

        Dragon Scale is beautiful but just a touch slow for experienced dancers BUT
        it is perfect pace for dancers just learning a dance.

        Lady Rowan Houndskeeper

        "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too
        dark to read." - Groucho Marx

      • mightypav@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 18 1:26 PM
          >I like Music Subterranea! Conrad, how¹s the Dragon Scale CD? I haven¹t heard
          >it.
          ><http://www.dragonscaleconsort.com/CD%20Page.htm>http://www.dragonscaleconsort.com/CD%20Page.htm
          >Conna

          I like it alot. Got it as a gift. We, Grimfells Music Ensemble, play it
          now and again to get ideas on speed of the pieces.

          Pav