RE: [Probable SPAM] RE: [CalontirDance] Recorded music?

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 14, 2007
      Nothing wrong with it at all, just that sub has a lot more stuff out

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 14, 2007
        Since someone mentioned Avatar recently...

        Has he ever released any danceable music?

        A while back he was considering it. However I moved out of Ansteorra and
        never heard whether it happened.

        I've even seen a CD with him playing, but it wasn't dance music.

        Mableth
      • Rowan
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 15, 2007
          >>I like Music Subterranea! Conrad, how¹s the Dragon Scale CD? I haven¹t
          heard
          it. http://www.dragonscaleconsort.com/CD%20Page.htm

          Dragon Scale is beautiful but just a touch slow for experienced dancers BUT
          it is perfect pace for dancers just learning a dance.

          Lady Rowan Houndskeeper

          "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too
          dark to read." - Groucho Marx

        • mightypav@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 18, 2007
            >I like Music Subterranea! Conrad, how¹s the Dragon Scale CD? I haven¹t heard
            >it.
            ><http://www.dragonscaleconsort.com/CD%20Page.htm>http://www.dragonscaleconsort.com/CD%20Page.htm
            >Conna

            I like it alot. Got it as a gift. We, Grimfells Music Ensemble, play it
            now and again to get ideas on speed of the pieces.

            Pav