Re: [Probable SPAM] RE: [CalontirDance] Recorded music?

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 14, 2007
      On 2/13/07 2:57 PM, "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...> wrote:

      > http://www.musicasub.org/contents.html
      >
      > Conrad

      I like Music Subterranea! Conrad, how¹s the Dragon Scale CD? I haven¹t heard
      it.
      http://www.dragonscaleconsort.com/CD%20Page.htm

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 14, 2007
        Nothing wrong with it at all, just that sub has a lot more stuff out

        I like Music Subterranea! Conrad, how¹s the Dragon Scale CD? I haven¹t heard
        it.
        http://www.dragonscaleconsort.com/CD%20Page.htm <http://www.dragonscaleconsort.com/CD%20Page.htm>

      • Bill Morris
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 14, 2007
          Since someone mentioned Avatar recently...

          Has he ever released any danceable music?

          A while back he was considering it. However I moved out of Ansteorra and
          never heard whether it happened.

          I've even seen a CD with him playing, but it wasn't dance music.

          Mableth
        • Rowan
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 15, 2007
            >>I like Music Subterranea! Conrad, how¹s the Dragon Scale CD? I haven¹t
            heard
            it. http://www.dragonscaleconsort.com/CD%20Page.htm

            Dragon Scale is beautiful but just a touch slow for experienced dancers BUT
            it is perfect pace for dancers just learning a dance.

            Lady Rowan Houndskeeper

            "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too
            dark to read." - Groucho Marx

          • mightypav@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 18, 2007
              >I like Music Subterranea! Conrad, how¹s the Dragon Scale CD? I haven¹t heard
              >it.
              ><http://www.dragonscaleconsort.com/CD%20Page.htm>http://www.dragonscaleconsort.com/CD%20Page.htm
              >Conna

              I like it alot. Got it as a gift. We, Grimfells Music Ensemble, play it
              now and again to get ideas on speed of the pieces.

              Pav