Calontir Performing Arts Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 8:38 AM
      Hi all, It's Lady Tsire,

      Calontir Performing Arts day will feature 4 1 hour dance classes in the
      following areas

      Intro - English
      Intro - Itallian
      Intro - Middle Eastern
      Interm. - English

      I am courting instructors at the moment and will give you moreb complete
      information as it develops.

      If there is a clourse that any of your would like to see happen at this
      event. please e-mail me with the course description and a list of possible
      instructors. If you would like to teach let me know ASAP, if you woulr like
      to help bless you and let me know ASAP, (especially if you would like to be
      an Inn Steward)

      Thanks so much.

      Lady Tsire of the Boundless Energy