Re: [CalontirDance]

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2007
      On 2/8/07 11:26 AM, "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@...> wrote:

      > Hey guys - glad to see the list being used again.
      > Just out of curiosity, who is doing Lilies dancing this year?
      >
      > Tsire

      Hey look‹it¹s the hot dance chick! ;)

      I haven¹t heard. Is Seonaid able to come this year? You were stuck...I mean
      joyfully led dancing last year, and Avatar led the pit.

      Avatar¹s going to lead the pit at Gulf Wars this year, so he¹s got his mind
      busy on that right now. But I guess it¹s never too early to start bugging
      him to come back to Lilies... :)