    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2007
      Hey guys - glad to see the list being used again.
      Just out of curiosity, who is doing Lilies dancing this year?

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2007
        On 2/8/07 11:26 AM, "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@...> wrote:

        > Hey guys - glad to see the list being used again.
        > Just out of curiosity, who is doing Lilies dancing this year?
        >
        > Tsire

        Hey look‹it¹s the hot dance chick! ;)

        I haven¹t heard. Is Seonaid able to come this year? You were stuck...I mean
        joyfully led dancing last year, and Avatar led the pit.

        Avatar¹s going to lead the pit at Gulf Wars this year, so he¹s got his mind
        busy on that right now. But I guess it¹s never too early to start bugging
        him to come back to Lilies... :)