RE: [CalontirDance] Symposium?

  • Chris Lewis
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2007
      Yes to both.

      It’s the same email address as last year. I am not running it this year,
      and no longer live in Bellewode, but I am keeping in touch with Aldheim and
      I am pushing him to plug it more. I think there will be 3 rooms available
      for dance classes again.

      -Roberto

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8, 2007
        But Mari’s wedding is so light and cheerful!

        Like June Cleaver pickled in a bottle of jasmine scented Cairo Syrup.

        Hey, is pole dancing period? I bet it is.

        Will there be any classes on pole dancing at the Symposium?

        Constantia

        _____