Symposium?

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2007
      What¹s the story on the symposium at Bellewode? Will there be dance classes?
      Will there be a ball?

    • Chris Lewis
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 7, 2007
        Yes to both.

        It’s the same email address as last year. I am not running it this year,
        and no longer live in Bellewode, but I am keeping in touch with Aldheim and
        I am pushing him to plug it more. I think there will be 3 rooms available
        for dance classes again.

        -Roberto

        _____

        What¹s the story on the symposium at Bellewode? Will there be dance classes?
        Will there be a ball?

      • ChazCon
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 8, 2007
          But Mari’s wedding is so light and cheerful!

          Like June Cleaver pickled in a bottle of jasmine scented Cairo Syrup.

          Hey, is pole dancing period? I bet it is.

          Will there be any classes on pole dancing at the Symposium?

          Constantia

          _____