RE: [CalontirDance] Crystal Ball 23 2nd half?

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2007
      No, I never bother to put together the last three sets. It¹s all done by CD
      at that point; no need for the sheet music.

      By the end of the third set, I¹m lucky if I¹ve still got enough musicians
      left to play to the end of the set. I dunno, something about practicing
      three hours and then playing another four wears them out. ;) They start
      dropping like flies by the middle of the second set. I¹m blaming it on
      having to play My Lady Cullen 20 times... It causes brain meltdown. :)

      Conna
      PS: Just kidding about My Lady Cullen. We like that one. I actually think
      it¹s caused by Mari¹s Wedding...

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 7, 2007
        What¹s the story on the symposium at Bellewode? Will there be dance classes?
        Will there be a ball?

      • Chris Lewis
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 7, 2007
          Yes to both.

          It’s the same email address as last year. I am not running it this year,
          and no longer live in Bellewode, but I am keeping in touch with Aldheim and
          I am pushing him to plug it more. I think there will be 3 rooms available
          for dance classes again.

          -Roberto

          _____

          What¹s the story on the symposium at Bellewode? Will there be dance classes?
          Will there be a ball?

        • ChazCon
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 8, 2007
            But Mari’s wedding is so light and cheerful!

            Like June Cleaver pickled in a bottle of jasmine scented Cairo Syrup.

            Hey, is pole dancing period? I bet it is.

            Will there be any classes on pole dancing at the Symposium?

            Constantia

            _____