Bellewode Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance Symposium

  • Roberto Carlos Dominguez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2007
      Greetings to all,

      The College of Bellewode is extending an invitation to one and all to join us for our third annual Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance Symposium, which will be held on April the 7th.

      Currently, we are assembling our event's website and the class schedule. If you would like to teach a dance class, please let us know and we will add your class to schedule.

      We have also been informed that, since the Spring RUSH event in Axed Root is not being held, all classes at the Bellewode Symposium will count for RUSH credit.

      Thank you all, and we hope to see your at our symposium!

      In service,

      Aldheim of Sevenoaks, Autocrat