fwd Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance Symposium

  • Rowan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2007
      Please also keep in mind that these classes also count towards RUSH
      credit. Since the event site for the Spring RUSH in Axed Root as
      fallen through, the Royal University is extending RUSH credit to all
      of the Symposiums taking place in April...which includes this one.

      As part of the RUSH board, I would highly encourage everyone take
      advantage of this situation and offer to teach.

      Until the next time,
      al-Sayyid Abu'l-Basir Jibril ibn Najdah ibn Zayd al-`Attar al-Dimashqui, CT,
      QED
      (formerly: Signore Giudo di Niccolo Brunelleschi)
      Regent, Royal University of Scir-Hafoc

      On 1/14/07, Chris Lewis <pretzelbear@...> wrote:
      > Greetings one and all.
      >
      > As the autocrat, Aldheim of Seven Oaks so eloquently announced at Kris
      Kinder, the College of Bellewode is one again hosting the Heraldic,
      Scribal, and Dance Symposium

      > The webpage for this year is still being assembled. But at the group's
      website you will be able to find all of the information as soon as it is
      available. That website is http://ssmc.truman.edu/

      > The date for this year's Symposium is April 7th. That is the Saturday of
      Easter, but we hope you will still make the journey to the lands of the
      College to join us in sharing those subjects which make us strive for
      excellence.

      > Aldheim will be checking the email accounts and building the class lists,
      so please email bellewode_herald@... for your Heraldic and Scribal
      classes, and bellewode_dance@... for your dance classes, so we can get
      them up on the website.

      > I may no longer reside in Bellewode, but this event is near and dear to my
      heart, and I will be coaching Aldheim at every step for this event, and I
      hope we can see record numbers this year.