Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance Symposium

  • Chris Lewis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2007
      Greetings one and all.

      As the autocrat, Aldheim of Seven Oaks so eloquently announced at Kris
      Kinder, the College of Bellewode is one again hosting the Heraldic, Scribal,
      and Dance Symposium this year.

      The webpage for this year is still being assembled. But at the group�s
      website you will be able to find all of the information as soon as it is
      available. That website is HYPERLINK
      "http://ssmc.truman.edu/"http://ssmc.truman.edu/

      The date for this year�s Symposium is April 7th. That is the Saturday of
      Easter, but we hope you will still make the journey to the lands of the
      College to join us in sharing those subjects which make us strive for
      excellence.

      Aldheim will be checking the email accounts and building the class lists, so
      please email HYPERLINK
      "mailto:bellewode_herald@..."bellewode_herald@... for your
      Heraldic and Scribal classes, and HYPERLINK
      "mailto:bellewode_dance@..."bellewode_dance@... for your dance
      classes, so we can get them up on the website.

      I may no longer reside in Bellewode, but this event is near and dear to my
      heart, and I will be coaching Aldheim at every step for this event, and I
      hope we can see record numbers this year.

      Thanks for your support, and well wishes for this event.

      Lord Roberto Carlos Dominguez

      Herald of Cum an Iolair

      Supporting the College of Bellewode

    • Jibril ibn Najdah ibn Zayd al-`Attar
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2007
        Please also keep in mind that these classes also count towards RUSH
        credit. Since the event site for the Spring RUSH in Axed Root as
        fallen through, the Royal University is extending RUSH credit to all
        of the Symposiums taking place in April...which includes this one.

        As part of the RUSH board, I would highly encourage everyone take
        advantage of this situation and offer to teach.

        Until the next time,
        al-Sayyid Abu'l-Basir Jibril ibn Najdah ibn Zayd al-`Attar al-Dimashqui, CT, QED
        (formerly: Signore Giudo di Niccolo Brunelleschi)
        Regent, Royal University of Scir-Hafoc